|Become today one of our valued wholesale customer and access the best prices on the market starting at US$1000 per your first order and minimum orders as low as 10 pcs per reference, reorders minimum is only US$500.|
|You will receive a Pro-forma Invoice from our services within 48 hours of your item selections for you to confirm your order. Upon said confirmation we will request the payment of 30% of the total amount of your order as a deposit in order to start producing your order. The remaining 70% shall be paid upon shipment 6 to 8 weeks after.|
|Alternatively, you may want to visit our Stock sale site www.ksfactoryshop.com for more information on lower quantity sales.|
|Feel free to contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org|
|We hope to seeing you again soon with us here in www.kspiercing.com|
KS Piercing does not believe in one shot sales. That is the reason why we wish to encourage our valued customer to keep on working with us.
Emphasizing on price, the KS team has established a life-long discount system that aims at providing you with the best prices at all time.
For example, in case your first order will reach 25% than all following orders with us will always be granted with the same 25% even if the total next order will be as our $500 minimum.
Our discount scale works as follow:
- For any single invoice of $1500 US and above receive a lifelong 10% Discount on all products.
- For any single invoice of $3000 US and above receive a lifelong 15% Discount on all products.
- For any single invoice of $5000 US and above receive a lifelong 20% Discount on all products.
- For any single invoice of $7500 US and above receive a lifelong 25% Discount on all products.
- Should you be interested in any industrial size order, contact us by mail and we will be discussing your needs on a case by case basis.
Of course, our teams are always happy to answer any and all questions that you may have and will welcome your visit any time, just mail us and book a date and we will make ourselves available for YOU!